Monday, October 24, 2011

FIGHTING CANCER

my wife went in for her first chemo last thursday. i was beside her, watching them infuse the poison, into her. it was really heart breaking for me, to see such a lovely person so down and so sad. her eyes has lost that sparkle, and watching her in that situation, made me want to cry out . but how could i, i had to stay strong for both of us!

now after 4 days, and still on oral chemo at home, she is doing ok  i guess, not allowing it to bring her down any further, she has gone back to her daily chores. makes me a little happy, to see her busy as before, and running our household again....wash your hands!, wash your hands!... so nice  to hear those words again form my loving and dear wife... at least i have her back again....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart outpours to you and your family,what you've been through was really heart breaking ,i sincerely, hope and pray that you will overcome this,i can relate coz i've been to that situation,be strong,meditate, ihope she will get well soon . god bless..dis is joji

Anonymous said...

i'm extremely sorry,if i offend you or somethin' it's not my intention really,gommenasai, gambatte sayonara.

Anonymous said...

im happy for you and your family for her recovery ,thanks god, hoping she get well soon, take care and hoping for the best of health and happiness for your family god bless..

Unknown said...

I understand exactly what you went through my brother.
It happened to my dad in 1996.
It is a battle many may not understand.