Saturday, April 25, 2009

KHIR TOYO


I have seen the icebergs of Iceland. i have swam with whales. i have experienced the eye of huricane helna in guam. i have even dived to depths of the ocean volcanoes. nothing moves me anymore. nothing shocks me anymore. i taught i have seen and heard it all !.... but i was wrong, boy was i wrong. i almost died of a heart attack after reading this from the malaysian insider.....

"EXTRACT FROM MI "

Dr Mohd Khir said in his opinion, 1 Malaysia meant the country belonged to all races and no one should be left out economically.

Dr Mohd Khir also urged the government to open more sub-sectors to non-Malays especially in local authorities and for more government jobs to be set aside for them.

He pointed out that the Indian community was especially in need of help.

“I realised this a bit too late, and only during my fifth year as mentri besar, because I was not told about how bad things were for them.”

He said he only knew something was seriously wrong when informed by the police that 40 per cent of crimes committed involved the Indian community.

He said he was shocked to learn that some estate workers earned between RM400 and RM500 a month only when he visited an estate in Kuala Selangor...........

CAN THE REAL KHIR TOYO PLEASE STAND UP!

CAN A LEOPARD CHANGE ITS SPOTS

I HOPE SO.......CHEERS

2 comments:

sinkilepai said...

Dear Paul,

Back to edutainment a few days back,
why la the army officer died?
I cracked my head trying to find out the solution and waited for you to give some hint.

Sinkilepai

Anonymous said...

hi sinkilepai:
so sorry for causing so much stress. anyway the ans is as follows:

as the officer died on the spot, thus there is no way for anyone one to know what he was dreaming about.....paul