With all the wars going on, MB wars, speaker wars and what no, Don’t despair, relax, tomorrow is another day to fight.
In the meantime take a break and chill out and impress you friends and family with this good to know knowledge.
1) In the 1400's a law was set forth in England that a man was allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb.
Hence we have 'the rule of thumb'
2) Many years ago in Scotland , a new game was invented. It was ruled 'G entlemen
O nly...L adies F orbidden'...and thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.
3) The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
4) It is impossible to lick your elbow.
5) If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter 'A'? Meaning spell , one, two three, four….. until you come to a number with the letter ‘a” in it. Would you believe me if I told you , it will take a long count before you reach it. 0 to 999 does not have any letter ‘a’ in it! Thousand is the first in the number series with a ‘a’ in it.
6) The only food that does not spoil is ‘Honey’
Footnote: at least 95% of people who read this will have tried to lick their elbow!
Yours truly included……..cheers