Friday, April 25, 2008

BARKING AT THE EPU


EPU not for making some people rich
(SOURCE FROM NST)
The Economic Planning Unit must be restored to its rightful place.
SAID former energy, water and communications minister Datuk Seri Dr Lim Keng Yaik said yesterday.


I once had a dog named "prince", a huge fellow it was. but a real coward. once it let in a stranger into my house, then my dog prince ran out of the main gate, and from a save distant started barking. imagine letting a would be burglar into the house and then trying to warn me???.
luckily the stranger was a friend..no harm done in this case.

but what is our former minister barking about. when he was in the system, everything was nice and comfortable......no keep my mouth shut or else the krissmuddins will be out to get me.

now that he is at a safe distant, he squeaks the EPU should do the right thing and not be
the "authority that decides on who becomes rich" .

this is the cancer in our government.........always towing the line , no balls to speak up.

my friend when you where in power no body listen to you....what more now!


"Reality is the name we give to our disappointments."




No comments: