29 MPs did not submit parliamentary questions.
The MPs, 15 of whom are from Barisan Nasional,
five from DAP and
nine from PKR,
CONGRAT'S TO PAS.....A DIAMOND START FOR YOU!!!!
including three ex-Ministers
and one former Deputy Minister,
had not submitted any question to Parliament.
Each MP should submit 10 oral questions
and five written questions for Dewan Rakyat’s Question Time
21 days before the house begins each meeting.
the new incoming Parliament
begins on April 28 and ends on May 27.
they were too busy
at least one blamed it on a communication breakdown.
these excuses are not acceptable, and might I suggest to all rakyat
who are in these constituency to write to their respective mps , and
tell then to fulfil their elected responsibility or else........
THIS BLACK SHEEP LIST
Abd. Rahman bin Bakri - Sabak Bernam - BN
2. Datuk Haji Wahab bin Haji Dolah - Igan - BN
3. Dato’ Dr Abdullah bin Md Zin - Besut - BN
4. Ahmad Lai bin Bujang - Sibuti - BN
5. Datuk Anifah bin Aman @ Haniff Amman - Kimanis - BN
6. Abit Joo Hulu - Rajang - BN
7. Ding Kuong Hiing - Sarikei - BN
8. Datuk Seri Dr Jamaluddin bin Mohd Jarjis - Rompin - BN
9. Dato’ Dr James Dawos Mamit - Mambong - BN
10. Dato’ Seri Mohd Radzi bin Sheikh Ahmad - Kangar - BN
11. Dato’ Sri Muhammad Leo Michael Toyad Abdullah - Mukah - BN
12. Dato’ Seri Rafidah binti Aziz - Kuala Kangsar - BN
13. Datuk Dr Tekhee @ Tiki Anak Lafe Mas - Gading - BN
14. William @ Nyallau Anak Badak Lubok - Antu - BN
15. Datuk Haji Yusoff Bin Mahal - Labuan - BN
16. Charles Anthony a/l R Santiago- DAP (Klang)
17. Er Teck Hwa – DAP (Bakri)
18. Hiew King Cheu - DAP (Kota Kinabalu)
19. John a/l Fernandez - DAP (Seremban)
20. Prof Dr P Ramasamy a/l Palanisamy- DAP(Batu Kawan),who is Penang Deputy Chief Minister II.
21. Abdullah Sani bin Abdul Hamid – PKR (Kuala Langat)
22. Haji Ahmad Kassim - PKR (Kuala Kedah)
23. Chua Tian Chang - PKR (Batu)
24. Gobalakrishnan a/l Nagapan – PKR (Padang Serai)
25. Dato’ Kamarul Baharin Abbas - PKR (Teluk Kemang)
26. Manikavasagam A/L Sundaram – PKR (Kapar)
27. Dato’ Rashid Bin Din – PKR (Merbok)
28. William Leong Jee Keen – PKR (Selayang)
29. Datuk Dr Zainal Abidin Bin Ahmad – PKR (Hulu Selangor)
A WORD OF ADVICE FROM: CHARLES KINGSLEY
"Thank God every morning when
you get up that you have something to do which
must be done, whether you like it or not.
Being forced to work, and forced to do your best,
will breed in you temperance, self-control, diligence,
strength of will, content, and a hundred other virtues
which the idle never know."
HEY MP'S -------------PUT YOUR SHOULDER TO THE WHEEL!