Thursday, April 17, 2008

PAK LA AND HIS FATE


A TALE FROM MIDDLE EAST

FATE

ONE day a servant came running into the court of
king Solomon.
please your highness I beg you, let me borrow your
fastest horse. I need to be in a city ten miles from here before night fall, he begged of the wise king.

Puzzled, at such a request from his servant,
Why? asked the king.


because, I just met DEATH in the garden, said the trembling servant. I know I'm to be taken and I don't want to be around here when DEATH comes to claim me.


the wise king feeling sorry for the servant, said take my fastest magical horse with hoofs of wings.
grateful, the servant bowed and left in haste.

then later in the evening, while king Solomon was walking in the garden, he saw DEATH sitting by the pond with a very worried look on his face.

being a fair King , he asked DEATH, what's wrong?, why the worry in your face?

to this DEATH said:

I'm supposed to claim the life of your servant tonight.
but i'm supposed to claim his life in a city ten miles of here!
Unless he has a horse with wings, I don't see how this can happen.



I'm a strong believer of fate.

Everything we do, or don't do, i strongly feel is fated.
all over malaysia we hear calls for PM Badawi to step down.

I really pity this man. so many people pointing fingers at him,
not knowing or accepting that blame must be collective.

the day UMNO accepts collectively their short comings is
that day I believe UMNO will be reborn.

In the meantime, whatever is written in the book of fate, for
our PM is the one that will take effect. Weather he stays
until DEC 2008, or 2010, or until tomorrow, only Fate
can decide.
so to all those who have pointing fingers, please remember,
your fate is also written in the book of fate.

No comments: